So, stay warm, have a hot cocoa, grab a blanket, and maybe you'll come up with some of your own winter-time ideas as you read mine!
- Learn something new (to be determined what this will be- there's so many options!)
- To read more (fiction, spiritual, travel writing)
- To write more (creative writing, memoirs, etc.)
- To learn French and then Spanish
- To work on some house projects- organizing and so forth
- To make better use of the awesome employee gym I go to
Also, I'm going to try to write more in my free time, some creative writing, memoirs, etc. I have lots of ideas going around in my head, and I really need to start writing down the stories or I'll forget. I also am going to get back into doing more freelance writing.
Next, I want to learn French and Spanish. Oui, je parle francais un peu. But I want to learn more French so I can become fluent someday. I have CDs to brush up on my French. I think this will also help me learn Spanish easier. Of course, I know many basic Spanish phrases, but I want to learn more.
Also, I have my never-ending list of house projects- organizing and so forth- that I'll continue to work on on the weekends. It's always a nice feeling of accomplishment when I check something off of the list, though!